Our Body Shop Team will help resolve your Collision Needs with a smile!
Autohaus’ Body Shop offers a First Class Collision & Paint Restoration experience for discerning Customers. We cater not only to the cars that we sell, but also offer high value repairs for all types of vehicles.
Our Auto Body team is made up of trained professionals with over 100 years of combined experience. Our goal is to offer you the Highest quality auto body paint and repair service at the Lowest possible prices. We guarantee that you will get the most excellent repair that will last a very long time and offer you years of trouble free service.
Chris Callies, Body Shop Manager
Phone: 345 938 5051
MONDAY – FRIDAY 7:45 AM – 5 PM
SATURDAY ….9 AM – NOON
181 Dorcy Drive
P.O. Box 2092
CAYMAN ISLANDS KY1-1105
(Across from Subway) 345-949-5760
PAINT PROTECTION TIPS – After any Paintwork please follow the below Tips:
- In the first 90 days do not wax or polish the vehicle – this will allow the finish to dry and harden completely. (DO NOT use silicone – containing waxes or polishes.)
- In the first 30 days do not use a commercial car wash.
- Stiff brushes or sponges could mar the finish and damage the surface.
- Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution.
- Be sure to use a soft cloth or sponge.
- Wash the vehicle in the shade – never in the sun.
- Do not “dry wipe” the vehicle! Dry wiping could scratch the finish.
- Always use clean water.